Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why Blog....

I just want to start out by stating that this is my very first blog, and honestly, I might not be that good at it... read with care.

The purpose of this blog is to give the hopeful future family :) and those who are intrigued by the donor side of IVF an intimate glimpse at what it's really all about and the roller-coaster ride you take for another persons dreams.  It is also for those who think they know, yet have never been through it, a little truth.

I remember talking to a friend after donating for the first time when someone who overheard cut me off. Before I had any chance of letting them know I had already donated, they informed me of all the horrible, painful, crazy things they heard or knew about the process.... that was entertaining! Especially seeing her face once I mentioned I had already been through it. I can't say this will be the same story as any other donor, but it's mine.

When I was a little girl I never thought that I would help a couple have a family before I had my own, but hey, the universe is funny like that. So here we are. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment