Sunday, November 13, 2011

And how do you know this girl?....

Sorry for the delay, I have not had internet access all weekend and my computer recently decided to die... But I finally have access to the internet and my sisters computer is free for the night, so I'll only post something short.  Tomorrow I will update you with the plan, timeline, all the medications I recieved Friday and all that jazz.

It's funny when people ask me if I know the recipent of my eggs and say, yeah, I've met her once. Their faces get this really silly confused look. I talk about Katie and Pat as if I've known them for years, and that's only kind of true. See I have known Pat since I was a young kid, his parents only live a few miles from mine and we went through school together. My best friend once dated his brother, small world. I wouldn't say we were close, but we knew each other and he was a great guy....Always happy, always smiling. Although I have only met Katie face to face once, we talk all the time, love her. Check out her blog, I'll put the link on my page, you understand who she is right away and why it's so easy to like her.

This is a fantastic article below will help those who are not familiar understand why I am so passionate about helping this couple and at no cost. Katie has been through so much in her life and as a couple, even the short time they have been together, her and Pat have already had to face issues that most couples will NEVER have to even think about. And they do it will such pose and positivity. I am honored to help a couple like this.

http://www.suburbanwoman.net/story.php?ID=98

No comments:

Post a Comment